Notifications in Mergado can be used to notify user about events that need user’s attention. Notifications consists of notification title and body. Mergado Flavored Markdown can be used in notifications body.
There are two ways to notify a user. These ways are called channels.
- email – Notification is sent to the user’s email.
- frontend – Notification is shown in the Mergado’s notification panel.
Default channel is frontend.
Priority of notification determines the importance of notification. Users can configure what notification and how often they want to receive each notification with given priority.
Default priority is medium.
Scopes define who will receive the notification.
- shop – Notification is sent to all users who can access the eshop.
- owner – Notification is sent only to the owner of the eshop.
- user – Notification is sent to single user.
Default scope is shop.